The Bridge View Grill
We are delighted you think you would like to work with us at the Bridge View Grill.
Accepting a position with anyone is a major life step and needs to be thoroughly thought through.
For those who have restaurant/function experience, you know the game; for those who do not have any restaurant/function experience, the game can be fast ...extremely fast.
No matter what position you are seeking, we have some solid requirements. If you are not willing to meet these requirements, you should look for another potential employer.
- Have a social security number, work visa, or work permit.
- Arrive at your scheduled time to work on time and mentally alert, not under the influence of any mind altering substances.
- Be honest: with the customers, fellow staff, and yourself.
- Share the load, help fellow staff when you have the time and see that help is needed elsewhere.
- Dress sharp. Wear Grill provided clothing while on shift.
- No cell phone useage, except when you are on break.
- No smoking tobacco products, except on break.
- Punch time in upon arrival and punch time out when leaving. Only you may punch yourself in and out.
- If you use a cash drawer, validate the draw's content at the beginning and at the end of your shift. Report discrepancies to the next tier manager.
- Restock/clean your work area before leaving your shift.
- If you are ill enought that it does not make sence to work, call your manager as soon as possible.
Ask us questions about our thoughts on working with us.
If you feel you have a good fit, go ahead and complete the employment application by clicking here.